Aroma Hijrah restaurant: Arabic rice 8:27 PM

 My eldest sister, brother in law, nephew, and I went to Aroma Hijrah restaurant at TTDI Jaya, Shah Alam, Selangor. My brother in law saw an advertisement about this restaurant in Mingguan Malaysia newspaper. So, he decided to try the food.


When we arrived, the owner greeted us and led us to the table. We ordered a set of Mandy Rice which the owner recommended us to choose 3 different tastes in a set. My sister and brother in law ordered 'air buah kedondong', and I ordered 3-layer iced tea. While waiting for our food and drink, the owner chatted with us. What a friendly man he is.

The table area where you can sit on the floor. They also have tables with chairs. So, you can choose which one you want.
This is Mandy Rice. Yummyyy...
My 3-layer iced tea.
Our food.

So, the food was delicious. Seriously. We tasted Arabic rice in a few other restaurants before, but this one was quite nice. The owner said he learned how to cook the food from his cousin (if I'm not mistaken) who is a chef in De Palma Ampang. Then he trained himself, followed by opening the restaurant. The restaurant opened a month before Ramadhan 2012.

So, if you want to try eating Arabic rice, I recommend you to go to this restaurant.

0 comments: